Symbio Liquid Seaweed – A concentrated seaweed solution, 20% organic matter with 2.4% potassium K2O.
- Promotes vegetable and flower growth
- High in carbohydrates; an essential building block for plant cells and soil microorganisms
- Conditions the soil for long term health of the plant
- Improves plant endurance against disease, heat and drought stress
- Stimulates soil microorganisms
Apply every 2-3 weeks throughout the growing season
Add a 5ml per litre of water and spray on leaves or drench rootzone
Vegetables, flowers, pot plants and shrubs
Add 20 ml to 10 litres of clean water and drench the rootzone. To encourage flowering plants and growth of tomatoes, courgettes etc, increase dose to 40ml in 10 litres of water from just before flowering to harvest.