- NPK 5.3.8.
- Designed for newly sown lawns and as a summer lawn feed.
- Ideal for new trees, shrubs and a starter fertiliser for vegetables and flowers
- Provides slow release nutrients for long lasting growth.
- Mycorrhizal fungi extend the root system, increase nutrient uptake, enhance stress tolerance and increase yields.
- Mycorrhizae can halve the grow in period for new lawns
For trees, shrubs and plants
Apply at 100 gm / m2 or a handful around new trees and plants for natural slow release nutrition with the mycorrhizal advantage.
An excellent starter fertiliser for new lawns. Provides steady growth and will not give a green flush. For ideal application, apply with a fertiliser spreader, water in after application.
Apply at 50 – 75 gm / m2
Apply every 6 to 8 weeks or as required.