Our Spring and Autumn Fertiliser contains a carefully blended N.P.K ratio of 5.2.10 with 4% Mg +2% Fe designed to encourage early season grass growth. Enhanced with mycorrhizal fungi and thatch degrading microorganisms.
- Provides a balanced high K feed for strong spring and autumn grass growth
- Produces a strong, healthy and luscious lawn for summer
- Also an ideal fertiliser for fruits and flowers at the fruiting and flowering stage
- Contains slow release organic fertiliser for long lasting results
- Thatch eating fungi convert dead grass and organic matter to plant food
- Mycorrhizal fungi extend the root system, increase nutrient uptake and reduce plant stress i.e. drought.
For Fescue grass and closely mowed lawns apply at 30 gm / m2.
For standard lawns apply at 50-75 gm / m2.
To produce best results apply by fertiliser spreader. Water in after application
Apply every 6 to 8 weeks or as required.