Our whole garden or allotment pack provides 9 species of common endo mycorrhizae and 9 species of ecto mycorrhizae that associate with nearly all known plants (85%). It also contains beneficial soil bacteria and fungi, zeolites and trace elements.
Application: dust the powder onto seeds, bulbs, tubers or roots for a massively extended root system. (Does not work on brassicas or ericaceous plants)
- Ideal for trees, shrubs, pot plants, vegetables and flowers
- Massively enhances plant growth rate, fruit and vegetable yields and blossoms
- Can double the rate of growth in new plants
- Increases the root’s surface area, improving water and nutrient uptake
- Provides resistance to drought stress in dry conditions
- Easy to use, applied directly to the roots or seed before planting
- Less than half the price per plant of competing mycorrhizal products
Seed drills apply 5 grams per metre of drill before seeding, or half a scoop around individual seeds in a pot.
Containerised plants and bulbs apply 2 grams per litre of root ball or each bulb. 1 heaped scoop = approx 4gms