- Slow – release organic granular fertiliser
- Stimulates low light and cool season growth
- Very high fulvic acid content
- High humic acid and amino acid content
- Promotes healthy plant root and foliar growth
- Stimulates beneficial biology in the soil and growing media
- Improves soil structure and maintains acid pH
- Improves water retention in growing media
For trees, shrubs and plants
Apply at 35 gm / m2 or a handful around new trees and plants for natural slow release nutrition.
An excellent starter fertiliser for new lawns, provides steady growth and will not give a green flush. For ideal application, apply with a fertiliser spreader, water in after application.
Apply at 30 – 50 gm / m2
Apply every 6 to 8 weeks or as required.