Symbio Blue Water helps prevent algae blooms by removing the primary food source of the algae; Nitrates and Phosphates, from the water
- Prevents blanket weed and algal blooms
- Helps to prevent green and cloudy water
- Reduces organic silt build-up
- Eliminates odour problems
- Non-chemical, safe for fish and ponds wildlife
Not suitable for use with UV filters or any filter designed to kill bacteria and fungi.
- For ponds less than 22m3 (5,000 gallons): Place 1 scoop (25g) in the pond per 11m3 (2500 gallons) every month during the summer.
- For ponds greater than 22m3, (5000 gallons): Place 1 scoop (25g) in the pond per 22m3 every 2 weeks over the summer.