Symbio Small Compost Tea Bags suspend the compost and activating nutrients above the aerator. Using the tea bags to produce high quality, biologically active Compost Teas makes filtration and cleaning easier because the bulk of the compost stays in the tea bag
- Designed to work with any Compost Tea brewer (>15 – 200 Litres)
- Optimises the removal of beneficial bacteria, fungi, protozoa and nematodes.
- Keeps the bulk of the compost in the bag, making it easier to filter the tea and clean the brewer.
How to use
- Fill the brewer with water and switch on the pump / diffuser.
- Add the compost and activating nutrients into the Compost Tea bag provided and close the Velcro tightly.
- Lay a pole over the top of the brewer and tie the tea bag to the pole using the string.
- Attach the tea bag so it is completely submerged in the water and hanging directly above the air diffuser.