This Flowering and Fruiting pack has been designed for use when flowers and vegetables are starting to grow. The Compost tea pack contains the compost and starters to make a biologically active brew.
Also contain in the pack is our BioBooster Organic High K Feed. The High K feed provides plants an accessible source of Potassium. Potassium is essential in the growth and development of fruits, vegetables and radiant flowers.
Complete starter kit for brewing high quality Compost Tea.
Contains a tested and unique, biologically diverse compost and activating nutrients
- BioBooster Organic High K (3.0.8) to enhance flowering and fruiting.
- For application on flowers, shrubs, vegetables, trees and lawns.
- Accelerates plant growth, fruit and vegetable yields.
- Promotes natural plant health.
- Designed to be used with our 15L and 30L Compost Tea Brewer.
Brew up a compost tea brew with the tested and unique, biologically diverse compost and activating nutrients. Full instructions can be found on the Compost Tea brewer and starter pack.
- Once the brew has been running for 20-24 hours or longer, turn off the brewer to allow the sediment to settle out on to the bottom.
- Decant 500ml – 1L of Compost Tea into a watering can.
- Top this up with water to make 10 litres in total.
- Add 20 ml of Symbio BioBooster Organic High K Feed into the watering can and mix well.
- Liberally apply to the plants until the product is running off the leaves and/or the soil is well drenched.
- Apply every 2 – 4 weeks