Complete starter kit for brewing high quality compost tea.
- Contains a tested and unique, biologically diverse compost and activating nutrients.
- Made from carefully selected ratios of green and brown waste.
- For application on flowers, shrubs, vegetables, trees and lawns.
- Accelerates plant growth, fruit and vegetable yields.
- Aids natural plant health and resistance to stress.
- Designed to be used with our 15L and 30L Compost Tea Brewer.
Brew up a compost tea brew with the tested and unique, biologically diverse compost and activating nutrients. Full instructions can be found on the Compost Tea brewer and starter pack.
- Once the brew has been running for 20-24 hours or longer, turn off the brewer to allow the sediment to settle out on to the bottom.
- Decant 500ml – 1Litre of Compost Tea into a watering can.
- Top this up with water to make 10 litres in total.
- Liberally apply to the plants until the product is running off the leaves and/or the soil is well drenched.
- Apply every 2 – 4 weeks